Cisco CCNA R&S
Our CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) is a three months accelerated hands on training program that prepares student to be able to kickstart their career in IT infrastructure and also to IT working professionals looking to upgrade their career. The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching composite exam (200-125) is a 90-minute, 50–60 question assessment that is associated with the CCNA Routing and Switching certification.
The course is a complete package to ascertain that candidates have the knowledge and skills related to network fundamentals, LAN switching technologies, IPv4 and IPv6 routing technologies, WAN technologies, infrastructure services, infrastructure security, and infrastructure management.
The course practically is suitable to all networking professionals of any organization who need to handle Cisco Networks to perform all kinds of networking issues within their organizations particularly those working in network support, network configuration or other server domain.
- Thorough understanding of Computer Networks.
- Install Configure and Maintain Networks based using Cisco Switches and Routers.
- Conveniently perform IPv4 and IPv6 address planning for small to medium size networks.
- Design, Implement and Manage Virtual Local Area Networks.
- Thorough understanding of Switching technologies such as Spanning Tree, VTP, Ether-channel, Trunking etc.
- Configure, Verify and Troubleshoot Static and Dynamic Routing Networks.
- Thorough understanding of Dynamic Routing protocols like EIGRP, OSPF and BGP.
- Thorough understanding of protocol such as HSRP, VRRP and GLBP.
- Thorough understanding of security features such as Access list, Switch port Security and other security features for switches and routers.
- Configure, Verify and Troubleshoot Wide Area Networks technologies like Point to Point, Virtual Private Networks and others
- Network Engineers
- Telecom Engineers
- Telecom Support Engineers
- Network Support Engineers
- Network Administrator
- System Administrator
- No prior knowledge in Networking is required but basic Basic knowledge of on Computer Networks is a plus
CompTIA A+ certification is an internationally recognized, vendor-neutral certification that many employers consider a prerequisite for entry-level IT employment. A+ certification signifies that the individual is capable of performing tasks such as installation, configuration and troubleshooting of common PC systems.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will learn:
- Identify the hardware components of personal computers and mobile digital devices.
- Identify networking and security fundamentals.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot display devices.
- Install and configure peripheral components.
- Manage system components.
- Manage data storage.
- Identify the hardware and software requirements for client environment configurations.
- Identify network technologies.
- Install and configure networking capabilities.
- Support mobile digital devices.
- Support printers and multifunction device
- To Facilities Learning and understandings, We have prepared labs, equipped with high specs latest servers, workstations and software.
- No prior knowledge in computer is required but basic Basic knowledge of computer hardware and operating systems is a plus.
We offer proactive IT support and technology management services at affordable, consistent monthly rates. Our subscription model allows your business to effectively budget and foresee IT expenses, saving you money and time in the long run. Our Packages are
- Design, implement and manage Networks for Small to Medium size business office
- Wifi Implementation and Maintenance
- Security Vulnerability Assessment and Recommended Solutions
- Microsoft Windows Server Installation and Maintenance
- Microsoft Active Directory implementation and management
- Microsoft Office 365 Installation and Management
- Cloud Storage and Backup solutions
Web Site Development
Your website is the most important component of your company’s marketing plan. It’s the central hub for your messaging and content marketing efforts. All other marketing materials should support and drive traffic to your website. As website design and development technology has progressed over the years, you now have more digital marketing tools than ever before.
We offer web services ranging from designing your website, to writing its content, enhancing it for search engine optimization and reporting the great news of progress back to you. We offer services such as
- Designing and Developing of Websites of all categories such as Personal, Healthcare, Education, Online shopping and others
- Perform analysis on existing websites and applying optimization techniques to optimize their usage
- Integration of Corporate Emails with Websites.